Subscribe Us


 

A Satire- How did I Become Intolerant?

A Satire- Intolerance 

Freedom to mosquitoes and I am intolerant...how? How did I Become Intolerant?


 Hello friends,

 I hope you and your family are doing well....today I have come up with a short satire...hope you will enjoy.

 I was sitting peacefully running my internet...then some mosquitoes came and started sucking my blood, then in natural reaction my hand raised and cracked.

 And one or two mosquitoes got piled up... what was then they started making noise that, I have become intolerant.

 I asked.., "What is the matter of intolerance in this..?"


 They started saying.., "Sucking blood is their freedom.."

 
 Just after hearing the word "Azadi", many intellectuals came down in his favor and started arguing.. After this the sloganeering started.

 
 *How many mosquitoes will you kill..
 Mosquitoes will come out of every house."*

 
 Intellectuals started writing big articles in the newspaper with heated arguments.

 

 He said that .., mosquitoes were present on the body but were sucking blood, where has it been proved.

 

 And even if you were sucking, it could be wrong but it does not come under the category of treason.

 

 Because these "mosquitoes" have been very progressive.. It has been their 'concern' to sit on anyone's body.

 

 I said.., "I just won't let my blood suck."

 

 So they started saying.., "This is "extreme love"... you are a fanatic, running away from the debate."

 

 I said..., "Your liberalism cannot allow you to suck my blood."

 

 His reasoning on this was that even if it is wrong, but still sucking a little blood does not kill you, but you have snatched the life of innocent mosquitoes.
 Didn't even give a chance to "Fair Trial".

 

 At the same time, some politicians also came and they started telling those mosquitoes as the sons of 'Bahar' of their garden.

 

 Shocked and upset by the situation, I said that but like this..
 Malaria is caused by letting mosquitoes suck blood.
 And sooner or later he gets sick and weak and dies...

 

 On this he started saying that.. you do not have logic, so you are justifying your fascist decision on the basis of future fantasies, it will not work.

 In response to the fact, he started saying that.., I am making history as an excuse for my hatred towards the mosquito society.. While I should live in the present.

 

 After so much uproar, he also blamed my own head for spoiling the atmosphere.

 

 By entering my ear against me, all the mosquitoes started dividing that..." We will take freedom..."

 I used to get upset by getting into arguments and controversy... more so than when the blood was sucked.

 

 At last I remembered Tulsi Baba's Ramcharitmanas.. "Suth Sun Vinay Kutil Sun Preeti"

 

 And then I picked up the *Kala Hit Spray* and sprayed it all over the house from inside to outside, from top to bottom, from the garden to the drain at their every sophisticated and secret location...

 

 Once it varied rapidly.. then all calmed down..😄😄

 Since then..
 No debate...
 No controversy...
 no freedom...
 no waste...
 No revolution...
 No concern...

 Everything is fine now.. that's the way of the world

 This post is not completely fictional.

Search words: Satire, freedom of speech, intolerance, a stire by Dhruv Dev Dubey


Written by-
Dhruv Dubey
7892530228

Post a Comment

0 Comments