Subscribe Us


 

I love one person ! A Poem by Dhruv Dev Dubey

I love one person !
You want to know that person !
I don't know that person ! But
She's not third person !
Love me more one person !
Lock to take my heart one person !
Fake to deal not that person !
Walk to love with lifelong that person !
Life is crazy wall if she comes fire to fight all person !
Alhamdhulillah I'm proud to will get that person ! Because
she's loveable special one cute person !
Hight or short I don't know about that person !
White or black I don't know that person !but
She's loving me more than more other person !
Allah all gracious to comes that beautiful person ! So
All are soft or Loft loving more from
Loveable one Duel person !
Where is she I don't know !  really I'm loving more than more that one person !
                   - Dhruv Dev Dubey 🌹

Post a Comment

0 Comments